Thrive accepts a range of insurance plans for our counseling services. You’ll find a complete list below but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Insurance plans we currently accept
If your plan isn’t below, it might still be covered. See the next section.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (commercial and advantage HMO)
- Blue Cross Complete (Bluecaid)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Consumers Mutual Insurance of Michigan (CO-OP)
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Total Health Care USA
- Priority Health
- Washtenaw Health Plan
- Carebridge (Employee Assistance Plan)
- ComPsych (Employee Assistance Plan)
- ENI (Employee Assistance Plan)
- HMSA (Employee Assistance Plan)
*Insurances accepted by Thrive Counseling are subject to change at any time. Please contact Thrive for a comprehensive list.
Other coverage for our counseling services
Please be aware that although we verify all benefits prior to your first session as a courtesy, we can never guarantee that the information your insurance company gives us is accurate. We may not know for certain until we receive an Explanation of Benefits which can take 30-90 days after billing your first session. With that in mind, you are ultimately responsible for knowing your benefits and the cost of sessions that are not covered by your insurance.
For more information on billing, and making or canceling appointments, read our billing information.
If you have any other questions, please just get in touch.