Thank you for choosing Thrive as your clinical ally in mental health and well being…please don’t hesitate to speak with someone directly to ask any questions to help you in this very important decision.
Insurance Plans We Currently Can Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (commercial and advantage HMO)
- Blue Cross Complete (Bluecaid)*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Consumers Mutual Insurance of Michigan (CO-OP)
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan Inc.*
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan*
- McLaren Health Plan
- Total Health Care USA
- Priority Health
- Washtenaw Health Plan
- Carebridge (Employee Assistance Plan)
- ComPsych (Employee Assistance Plan)
- ENI (Employee Assistance Plan)
- HMSA (Employee Assistance Plan)
*Medicaid plan accepted. JFS does not accept straight Medicaid at this time.
Please be aware that although we verify all benefits prior to your first session as a courtesy, we can never guarantee that the information your insurance company gives us is accurate. We may not know for certain until we receive an Explanation of Benefits which can take 30-90 days after billing your first session to arrive. With that in mind, you are ultimately responsible for knowing your benefits and the cost of sessions that are not covered by your insurance.
For appointments not cancelled with a minimum of 24 hours notice, you will personally be billed the full session rate since Thrive Counseling Services is unable to bill insurance for missed appointments and unable to use that time with another client.
Your time slot is dedicated to you alone. If for any reason you are unable to come to your session, please phone or email your therapist at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. This notice enables us to work with another client at that time. Providing 24 hours notice will ensure that everyone can have alternate appointment opportunities when unexpected life events disturb our routine.
Contact Us Here…we’ll get back to you as soon as we can, or call: